A dedicated ICT professional with a broad interest in current trends in business technology
(Enterprise Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence)
and very interested in the principles of modern programming languages (Object Orientation).
Also very skilled in the use of decision tables to describe functionality for building and testing business applications.
1. Python 3.6.0, the smoothest 3GL nowadays
2. PyCharm 2019.1.3 (CE), a Python development environment
3. SQLite 3.2.1; a relational database management system using SQL
4. PostgreSQL 12.0; another relational database management system using SQL
5. Django 2.2.9; a Python-based free and open-source web framework (also used for this website)
6. GitHub; software development version control; see: https://github.com/JackJansonius